Tuesday, September 27, 2005

status quo








nobody dies virgin, life screws us all.




will post sometime later...

2 Responses to “status quo”

Anonymous said...

And now for some timely Palm analysis from the mainstream press
The headline is drawing the obvious conclusion based on the rumor that came true: Palm has closed ... That was a great scoop for Jason Calacanis and gang over at Engadget parent Weblogs, Inc.
Nice job on this blog! You really should keep at it If you could handle more energy to get through the day, please have a look at my site about natural energy drinks...

Anonymous said...

Hello there Kunal, I seem to have stumbled on your site while looking for Energy Drinks. However, there is some good stuff here, and I'd like to thank-you for an interesting diversion. If you yourself feel you need one, I hope you will visit my site too Energy Drinks.

 
© 2009 me, myself and the ginsoakedboy. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz