Thursday, August 04, 2005

a verse




And who's to care
If I grow my hair to the sky
I'll take a wish and a prayer
Cross my fingers
Cause I always get by




3 Responses to “a verse”

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kunal said...

Thanks for "stumbling" upon my blog.

Talking of internal gyan of mine, "Gyan" means "knowledge", which in turn is thought-upon "information", which further in turn is processed "data"; and I seriously dont think of the source of that "data" being an issue.

As far as Floyd goes, I worship them. Its a matter of pride for the band "Cinderella" to be put alonside the Gods.

Thanks for your compliments.

Do drop in next time buddy.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

Cool pic! Nice blog you have here..

Thanks for dropping by..
Cheers.

 
© 2009 me, myself and the ginsoakedboy. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz